Here some Frequently Asked Questions about PRTools are discussed. If it does not solve your problem, please send us a message and we either answer you directly or we will add your issue here. Links point to the glossary.
- How to install and start with PRTools?
- Why and when to set prior probabilities in dataset?
- How to prepare my data for PRTools?
- How to create a dataset from my raw data?
- What are soft labels?
- Conversion of a crisp labeled dataset into a soft labeled one doesn’t seem to work.
- Why are some routines supplied in p-code?
- p-code does not work, what to do?
- Where to find the output class of classified objects?
- Why does the
logdenscommand improve classification?
- How can PRTools be used for studying the dissimilarity representation?
- I want to inspect my classifier in a scatter plot, but it doesn’t work.
- The classifier in a scatter plot seems wrong, what is going on?
- How should I interpret the outcomes of a classifier?
- How can I control classifier parameter optimization?
- How should the PRTools ROC plot be interpreted?
- How to generate a multi-dimensional banana set?
- How to handle memory and time available for computations?
- How to switch off the prwarning messages?