PRTools is a Matlab toolbox for pattern recognition. These pages may serve as a user guide. They are intended as a quick reference for the starting user. The focus is on pattern recognition. See also the introductory material on the prtools.tudelft.nl website.
|For new users||For active users|
The basic elements of PRTools
- datasets, datafiles, cells and doubles
- mappings and classifiers
- mapping types: fixed, untrained, trained, combiner, generator
- globals used in the PRTools environment
A summary of the operations on and between these basic elements:
On the following pages the most important user commands are listed:
- datasets, representation, classifiers, evaluation, clustering and regression, examples, support routines.
A set of introductory examples may of of help to find your way in PRTools:
- Introduction Scatterplots Datasets Datafiles Mappings Classifiers Evaluation Crossvalidation Learning curves Feature curves Dimension reduction Combining classifiers Dissimilarities